I don't want to pick a teachable

I've got Jeff up to level 35. I have used up all his items and I haven't unlocked any useful perks on him (not even Self-care) and now I HAVE to pick a teachable as both the available perks on the bloodweb are teachables.

I don't want to infect the remaining survivors bloodwebs with Breakdown or Aftercare because I would never use them, so I guess I can't play as Jeff any more!

Hopefully I have better luck with Jane!

Comments

  • You don't have to pick it, it will just keep showing up in new bloodwebs until you finally do pick it.

  • First World problems.

  • @PureHostility said:

    You don't have to pick it, it will just keep showing up in new bloodwebs until you finally do pick it.

    You have to pick one of them at level 35 if you didn't pick the one at level 30.

  • @George_Soros lol, well...yes.

    But think of it this way: Unlocking a single unwanted perk means that for the other 14 survivors, needing maybe 50,000 bloodpoints to complete a single bloodweb, then do that three times (for each level) requires 2.1 million bloodpoints! That's a lot for a perk I am actively trying to avoid.

    If my sums are wrong I'm deleting this post!

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    They should give teachables an extra slot in the bloodweb if they do appear outside levels 30, 35 and 40. I started playing survivor after ages of playing killer and I made sure not to make the mistake of getting every single teachable so they don't infect my main character.

    Yes, if someone gets to level 35 and hasn't picked either teachable, it could give a third bloodweb slot for a random perk. Alternatively, it could randomly pick one of the teachables plus a normal non-teachable perk.

  • Idk why you wouldn’t want aftercare , it’s pretty good. I personally like using it when playing solo.

  • @HeroLives said:

    Idk why you wouldn’t want aftercare , it’s pretty good. I personally like using it when playing solo.

    I use Aftercare on Jeff, but that's because I have don't have Self-Care, Empathy, Bond or any med-kits for him.

    I will pick it If I want to play as Jeff some more, but when I get Jeff to level 40 I'll be forced to pick between Breakdown and Distortion and I really don't want those in other players bloodwebs until the characters I main have more of my favourites at level 3.

  • If you have to choose between Breakdown and Distortion I'd recommend Breakdown.

    It's a solid perk that can save you from a hook campers wrath.

  • @JawsIsTheNextKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/347963#Comment_347963

    I use Aftercare on Jeff, but that's because I have don't have Self-Care, Empathy, Bond or any med-kits for him.

    I will pick it If I want to play as Jeff some more, but when I get Jeff to level 40 I'll be forced to pick between Breakdown and Distortion and I really don't want those in other players bloodwebs until the characters I main have more of my favourites at level 3.

    Makes sense