Praise to the plague
Glory to the female killer that has full movement speed. I won't deny I almost lost hope when I found out the killer was female and riddled with disease. With that behind us, I'm eagerly awaiting her release.
Glory to the female killer that has full movement speed. I won't deny I almost lost hope when I found out the killer was female and riddled with disease. With that behind us, I'm eagerly awaiting her release.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pig: "Am I a joke to you?"
I like Ms piggy but;
Unfortunately it is so. Slowing down for your most effective strike potential means most of the time your not at full speed. That and your power means almost nothing once you are in chase, which turns you into an m1 killer with no power.