Ruin is balanced, NOED is balanced, Rancor is balanced, DS is now balanced, Adrenaline is balanced, I do not understand this meme
@Hoodied said:Ruin is balanced, NOED is balanced, Rancor is balanced, DS is now balanced, Adrenaline is balanced, I do not understand this meme
@Hoodied said:
I'm not even gonna argue about whether the perks are balanced or not, cuz this is a funny meme.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ruin is balanced, NOED is balanced, Rancor is balanced, DS is now balanced, Adrenaline is balanced, I do not understand this meme
I'm not even gonna argue about whether the perks are balanced or not, cuz this is a funny meme.