The "Nea's a Killer" meme just got real with the new Obsession perk.

Thanks to the Plague's new Obsession perk (Dark Devotion) it is possible to give a survivor a Terror radius.

This means that if your Obsession is Nea, then you can give a Nea a TR.

Personally, I find this funny as heck. What are your thoughts?

Comments

  • @Eveline said:

    :(

    Hey, I like Neas. I just thought it necessary to inform folks that the locker attack perk is not the only meme perk we have gotten.

  • This is hilarious, I rarely ever get to be the Obsession but I play Nea and this goes well for when I use Diversion to screw over some #########.

  • Thanks to the Plague's new Obsession perk (Dark Devotion) it is possible to give a survivor a Terror radius.

    LMAO, GONNA RUN A OBSESSION PERK WITH NEA AND CHASE A BABY DWIGHT, WILL BE FUNNY AS HELL

  • I am sorry, but that made me laugh for some reason, really f*cking hard