Will the new cosmetics be in the ptb?

I want to see all the cool outfits, especially for Jane. What? A survivor who isn’t stick thin? A female survivor that doesn’t look like the Entity kidnapped her from Algebra? Give her to me!

Comments

  • I want to see all the cool outfits, especially for Jane. What? A survivor who isn’t stick thin?

    Not being a stick is good, but I think they went overboard on her ass. I like thicc. But got dayum. They went above and beyond...

    Screenshot_20190304-145825_Gallery.jpg


  • Upcoming cosmetics are generally visible in the game files whenever there's a PTB. IIRC, the new cosmetics aren't available in-game until the actual release. Previous survivors have had their alternates available (which for Jeff and Adam were just really underwhelming and subtle differences from their defaults), but not their upcoming store cosmetics. I might be wrong about that, though. I don't use the store all that much.

  • Skemooo on youtube makes great videos of upcoming cosmetics found in the PTB files. He did one for Jane. Her cos look so great, she's definitely going into my survivor rotation.