Actually, new killer vomits
Amazing and scary af
I think this game needed a good dank power for a killer
Can't wait to buy the dlc, I wish I could pre-purchase it or something
Amazing and scary af
I think this game needed a good dank power for a killer
Can't wait to buy the dlc, I wish I could pre-purchase it or something
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm when Monto does a perk build for her he'll call it Exorcist lol
I'm beyond excited for this Killer, I wasn't too excited for Legion but ma gah I'm hyped as fuh. I love plague/disease characters, when I play Skyrim I play a plague Necromancer so this is right up my alley <3
This killer looks like it will bring some fun into the game. What is funnier/scarier than a survivor running around with spreading the plague potential.
PLEASE BE A GOOD KILLER
PLEASE DONT BE A NEW LEGION
PLEASE BE BALANCED
LETS PRAY FOR ALL OF THIS
i dont think the vomit is scary, more humerous than anything else. nonetheless seems like fun to play around.