[Perk buff suggestion]: Detective's Hunch
Unlocks potential in one's Aura reading ability. When completing a Generator, the Auras of Generators, Chests and Totems within 48/64/∞ metres are revealed to you for 10 seconds.
- If you are holding a Map that can track Objectives, Generators, Chests and Totems revealed by Detective's Hunch are added to the Map.
Comments
People say that some perk are bad because they dont see the potential of it, and know that there is better/op perks that gonna make your gameplay more easy to play
EDIT: I also change the map tracking
So basically, if you hold a map, you score 4k points from scouting just by holding it and repairing a gen ?
Meh. It's not very interesting nor well-though.
I'm not sure what they expected with that perk. If you're able to repair a gen, the scouting you get from it is usually rather unnecessary unless you like totem hunting. And for the totem hunting, you're just better using small game.
A similar buff could be making the range 32/64/infinite like Empathy, and then making the duration 10 or more seconds.
I do feel the duration is too short. The auras are overwhelming, so I have to stand still and try to take it all in. I generally ignore the generator auras, as those are easy to find (unless it's The Game or Treatment Theatre), and focus on chests and totems. If I also have Dark Sense equipped then I only have enough time to see what the Killer's doing or see where the chests and totems are, but not both.
Dark Sense
Deja Vu
Detective's Hunch
Wake Up!