Predictions for new perks?
I'm guessing we'll get Anti-Slug/Anti-perks on the survivor end and some perks that tie to the chase on the killer side
I'm guessing we'll get Anti-Slug/Anti-perks on the survivor end and some perks that tie to the chase on the killer side
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Meant to say Anti-Tunnel
Yeah...... I'm excited for the changes ta DS too
Guessing at least 1 anti-gen rush perk since that's the biggest Killer complaint rn and 1 anti-tunnel survivor perk since that's a non stop survivor one. Maybe an anti-camping one since Jeff got Breakdown in the last chapter to help that.
I would love to say more anti-camping/tunneling perks for survivors and more slowing the game just a lil bit perks for the killer.
A smoke bomb filled with survivors toxicity