About the dev stream today...
I do not have the time to watch it, so can you guys/gals tell me what it is about when it ends
Please and thanks
I do not have the time to watch it, so can you guys/gals tell me what it is about when it ends
Please and thanks
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You could always check the twitch Vod and watch it again once it ends
You can watch the VOD afterwards too, just fyi
There wasn't any stream yet xD.
I think it will be in exactly 1hour and 7 minutes
@Master @Bongbingbing I know, but I literally do not have the time to even watch it, and I want to know before the ptb drops tomorrow
@Angelicus23 I forgot to say when
in 13 minutes https://www.twitch.tv/deadbydaylight
5 minutes
They talked about the new killer and new survivor perks and lores (they didn't talked clearly about killer's power but is about vomiting not joking) also they showed a little bit the new map. PTB will be available this week.
In my opinion, everything looks great and can't wait to buy the dlc
Now I do too
All the information from the Dev stream in a practical written format :)
Quick question.
It says she can vomit on "environmental objects", what exactly will that be?
We saw pallets in the video but does it include things such as generators, vaults, chests, totems, lockers etc?
Thanks not_queen!