SECRET CODE IN BHVR NEW KILLER VIDEO
Look at the YouTube watch code in the URL!
Look at the YouTube watch code in the URL!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
And?
I don't see anything
I have no idea. Maybe it's a reference to dysentery or cholera?
Mee dry
XD
Mee dry b4
Why is the code "Meedryb4"
Some diseases cause dehydration. Namely cholera and dysentery. These diseases have been around since ancient times.
Hmmmmmmmm
This is just a randomly generated string of characters, i'm pretty sure, as a content editor/creator you have no say over the unique ID of your video that you upload
Custom URL exists on youtube I believe
Exactly. there is no connection. Sorry to say it but this is a useless thread haha no offence to op
Where's my facepalm emoji when I need it.
Freddy main big brain
@Arroz Why is all my fellow legions getting jailed?
Because we are the only one with brain on this forum and you can be banned for that.
Here you go