PS4 vs. PS4 Pro
Anybody on here played with both versions of the PS4? If so does the Pro help with the frame rate issues at all?
Anybody on here played with both versions of the PS4? If so does the Pro help with the frame rate issues at all?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm not positive, but I'll say yes. I play on a pro and i don't get that bad of frames, at least not as bad as everyone says it is. It's also muuch better than the Xbox one version.
There’s no difference between the two because they’re both running the game at 30FPS. But you might see less frame drops here and there.
30 FPS sounds DISGOSTANG when a few milliseconds can be the difference between a kill and an escape
I'm not playing on console so I can't add anything to that. However, the devs have very recently announced that they are working on getting the game to run at 60fps on minimum specs across all platforms with the coming updates.