Positive Player Props thread

I figure I would start a thread where people could give props to players they encountered who left a positive impression on them. I’ll even start.


First: Mony342312 (PS4)

I was the only survivor to remain after a long load screen. I heard the chainsaw rev up and knew I wasn’t going to get a single gen done against Billy. So I did the only sensible thing; I climbed a hill and waited for him to see me. When he did I moved in front of him and exo chef him to end it quick.

Instead, he just nodded at me and waved for me to follow. He escorted to each generator, then to both escape doors, and his NOED totem. After that he let me drop plenty of pallets on him before allowing me to escape.

He used Party Streamers as his offering and only came out with 9k BP while I walked away with just over 40k since I had a Birthday Cake. This killer took the time to help a survivor get a lot points and pip when he could have simply slaughtered me and moved on.

It was a cool thing to do.


Second: Zombuddah82

This match was challenging. A Ruin Clown That kept my team of survivors on the ropes the entire game. I could only tap gens a bit before another survivor needed to be unhooked. I rescued fellow survivors, healed them and helped pop the only generator we could manage.

As I was working on the next generator on the boat, the third survivor died and I was the only one left. I am GARBAGE at evading killers, but I have him my very best. It took him just under a minute to corner me.

When I knew it was over I stood there and waited for the blow to come. Instead, he backed up, nodded, and led me back to the generator I was working on. He let me finished the gen while he went off and found the hatch, and led me to it, allowing me to escape.

He could have ended the match with an easy 4K but instead rewarded me for the effort I had put in trying to keep my team alive. It was a generous gesture.


So to both Mony342312 and Zombiddha82 I say:

841C4330-742C-45B3-9C89-9216BA314DE4.jpeg


Comments