Please remove the limits on kill your friends lobby
I would love to just muck around with the game for all it has.
I would love to just muck around with the game for all it has.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I want to play with multiple killers and with this we can test with perks and killers to see what works and what doesn't and send this data back the to the devs so they could turn this into a potential event...
Speculating Ideas!
They should add a “at your own risk” disclaimer, then completely remove lobby requirements and limits. Remove perk and add on linites, also offerings. Just go wild
Just make it possible to start a game without any survivor, otherwise I have to do weird stuff in the normal queue when I am testing somethign
I would love this also. I love taking screenshots and would love a photo mode to be included in KYF. Not even a photo but just a free camera that we can detach and fly around the map. It would give people better creative control to make cool videos and pictures.
Also add a notification to the lobby someone is using rule break, so tournaments can’t still be kept civil without cheating
That would be awesome.
I wish these ideas could some day become some what a feature.