Skip to content Dead by Daylight forum archive
  • Discussions
  • Categories
  • Archive announcement
Home › Tournaments

[Ger/Eng] Dead by Daylight Tournament

ItzSoulz ItzSoulz
March 3, 2019 in Tournaments

Macht Mit!

Meldet euch hier an!

https://battlefy.com/[gereng]-dead-by-daylight-tournaments/dead-by-daylight-tournament-the-haunting-[gereng]/5c7c1710ab35b80335c0a95f/info

Comments

  • Dado Dado
    March 3, 2019

    I'd like to sign up but can you add a little more information first? xD

  • ItzSoulz ItzSoulz
    March 3, 2019

    @Dado said:

    I'd like to sign up but can you add a little more information first? xD

    I edit xD

    hers the link!

    https://battlefy.com/[gereng]-dead-by-daylight-tournaments/dead-by-daylight-tournament-the-haunting-[gereng]/5c7c1710ab35b80335c0a95f/info

Quick Links

  • All Categories
  • Recent Discussions
  • Search

Categories

  • 215,071 Discussions
  • 109,068 Feedback and Issues
  • 7,020 PTB
  • 10,657 International Languages
  • 8,938 Community
  • 279 News Archives

Read THIS post.

Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.