When can we expect another double bloodpoints event?
Do you think there is a chance we will get another double BP event on say maybe spring break?
Do you think there is a chance we will get another double BP event on say maybe spring break?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If we are gonna get one, I hope it is soon.
Bloodpoint events right after killer releases destroy killer lobbies. I rather not have any double bloodpoint event and play with my killers than being forced to play survivor all day.
Maybe probably not, a month after the new killer releases
I wish the devs would run bloodhunts on a regular schedule. Honestly it would be awesome if every other weekend they ran a 50% bloodhunt and the last weekend of every month run a double BP event. Late Friday to Early Monday.
I reckon there will be a double bloodpoints event around Easter or another event