Optimization Changes Question
So I'm on PS4 and I saw that they want to try and update it to 60fps, does this mean that if they can go through with it that Nurse on console could actually be good?
So I'm on PS4 and I saw that they want to try and update it to 60fps, does this mean that if they can go through with it that Nurse on console could actually be good?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not only that but getting 360d will get rare as well since survivors won't literally teleport out of your field of view any longer IF console players get steady 60fps.
Yee, exciting :)
Indeed... I'm excited to see what this update brings us