Emblem Category Brutality is rly weird

https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Emblems InkedDesktop Screenshot 2019.02.20 - 16.14.44.67_LI.jpg

1 hook = hitting 2 times

12 hooks = hitting 24 times =24 points

Here is the weird part.

I hit every survivor.

Then they heal each other.

And then I get 0 Brutality Emblem Points?

And after every hook, they heal the unhooked person.

I get 2 points for hitting survivors, hook the survivor and then I got only 1 point,

if they unhook and heal the survivor?

This is rly weird.

Because One Hit abilitys and perks would punish the killer.


Example:

I play Leatherface.

I one hit Every survivor.

I got 12 points for hitting survivors.

And I lost 12 points, because they healed the survivor, after every unhook.

Every survivor died.

And I get 12 points and I lost 12 points, because I one shot survivors.

But Im still bronze or silver, because the new hook stages.

I think.

Comments