Perks/ Items to make a wraith want to cry?
I play a lot of kyf and one of my friends always plays wraith, and I was just wondering if there were any specific perks/ items that would make his gameplay a living hell.
I play a lot of kyf and one of my friends always plays wraith, and I was just wondering if there were any specific perks/ items that would make his gameplay a living hell.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Okay, Sprint Burst and Flashlight are the basics.
Just grab a really bright flashlight and when he uncloaks shine the light straight into his torso and then use SB to GTFO of there. This causes him to get stunned and then give you a huge headstart.
Sprint Burst, Flashlight, Spine Chill
Why is that iridescent button and not the legion pin?
The button is my signature now xD
Thank you guys, I’m sure my friend will be most unhappy
The title alone makes me want to cry. 😥
I shall help you with these SWF. (Fire's up chainsaw.)
Grab sprint burst, DS, spine chill/premonition and a 4th one you prefer. (BT if you wanna take it to the extreme)
Then grab an additional flashlight.
But be warned, he will DC