Wow...

No wonder I don’t have any fun playing killer anymore. I was playing a match and the entire match I had this David who abused the Dead Hard bug.

I couldn’t down him at all. Please fix this bug ASAP.

I knew this was a bug for sometime but I didn’t know it was this common?

Comments

  • Or at least currently disable it until it’s fixed(?)

  • It is intended game mechanic.

  • @Eveline said:

    It is intended game mechanic.

    @Eveline

    The Dead hard was used more than once during a chase. I’m talking about at least 5-10 times. I didn’t lose him either because I chased him down all the way to the exit gates.

    The David didn’t stop for any breaks. (you know for his exhaustion to go away.)

  • I know I was joking. I personally didn't experienced it yet. Hope they fix it soon. :)

  • No wonder I don’t have any fun playing killer anymore. I was playing a match and the entire match I had this David who abused the Dead Hard bug.

    No one complained when the windows were glitched..survivor didn't had fun when the blood lodge window was bugged ;)

  • @Eveline said:

    I know I was joking. I personally didn't experienced it yet. Hope they fix it soon. :)

    Omg I’m so sorry. Yeah I hope they fix it soon too. @Eveline

  • @Arroz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/49508/wow

    No one complained when the windows were glitched..survivor didn't had fun when the blood lodge window was bugged ;)

    @Arroz I think there’s this one window glitched. It’s the map where the buses are? Sorry my memory sucks.

    I tried to leap over it and it didn’t work. The second time it did. I remember seeing a Dwight from a distance trying to do the same thing and in the end the same result happened.

  • If the Wraith's Sloppy Butcher/"Blind Warrior" - White bug is the standard of how they do game-breaking bugs related to equipment, i don't think they'll disable it & leave it broken in the game until they fix it.

  • @Gamzello said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/342346#Comment_342346

    @Arroz I think there’s this one window glitched. It’s the map where the buses are? Sorry my memory sucks.

    I tried to leap over it and it didn’t work. The second time it did. I remember seeing a Dwight from a distance trying to do the same thing and in the end the same result happened.

    Nope, there was or idk if it is still it in the badham presschol.. the house with the basement (i dont have been play anymore in that map so idk if the bug is still active)

  • Killers weren't complaining when agitation was bugged, but want to complain about a survivor perk bug. 😂😂😂 This game is so broke there is no hope for it.