How to change dcing to help survivor and killer
As you all know DCing is annoying on both killer and survivor side so I propose a way to fix this
Killers side
The idea is give killers the bbq stack and anything else to go along with it
Ruin if tier 1 or 2 will go onto another survivor that does no have it
BBQ will give them a stack from it no matter what
Thanatophobia when one survivor dcs, the survivors are affected by part 2 of the perk when someone is injured
Survivor side
This one will help alot with 3v1 situations
Reduces the count of totems by total dc count
If someone was to dc mid-match 1 entire generator is finished on its own to support them, if one generator is left nothing will happen
Tell me if I missed any good ideas
-See you in the fog
Comments
Idk about the totem idea. Otherwise ok.
I mean, killers already get a Rage Quit bonus, so do we really need something that punishes survivors for their team members leaving? They've already been punished by that survivor alone by losing a possible asset. Think about it.
No bandaid fixes. Prevent DCing in the first place, with harsh punishment
Btw your gen repair thingy on the survivor can easily be abused
Yes the killer gets 2,5k BP for 4 DCs in TOTAL while he loses everything that he brought into the match
We don't need rewards on either side, just tighter restrictions so these people can stay out of matches where we actually want to play. Put them in a shame Que as a warning method before a ban, let them prove they are worthy to rejoin the rest of us.
how?
As survivor I'd just be happy if I got a points bonus.
If 2 survivors d/c then I could get a safety pip easy and some points to have made my time in the game worthwhile.
They get 2 gens done 2 dc right as a gens going to pop triggering the gates as one opens and did so the other gets a easy hatch
Why should killers be rewarded, or compensated for survivors dcing? The survivors who dc lose 2 pips and anything they brought. On top of that, they get 0 blood points.
Yeah, maybe they could get a thing above their name that let people know that they are prone to dcing. Temporary bans would be nice too. I think 3 dc's in 1 day should warrant a temporary ban of some sort.
Tbh, I could care less about blood points, cuz I already got all the teachables. On top of that, I hardly ever use the blood web. At this point, I just save it for new chapters.
Tbh, I could care less about blood points, cuz I already got all the teachables. On top of that, I hardly ever use the blood web. At this point, I just save it for new chapters.
About to die? Just dc quickly and help your team by removing a totem and completing and gen
You never use addons? You don't even use bp even though you reached the bp cap?
We are talking about bloodpoints here, not shards lol