New killer theory

So with the new teaser showing that he definitely vapes, I got an idea on what his/her power may be.

The power would revolve around stealth and increasing/decreasing the fog or something

The other theory is that he/she could make illusions making you believe something is that, like illusion generators and pallets, like doctor

My final theory is that the smoke around him will cause blindness to the survivor for a select amount of time and cause other side affects such as a possibility of reducing the survivors movement speed


-See you in the fog

Hoodedfengm1n

Comments

  • I predict that someone, somewhere, will complain about how overpowered/underpowered/unfun he is.

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    I predict that someone, somewhere, will complain about how overpowered/underpowered/unfun he is.

    Predict?

    You mean know that someone will

  • I don't see the point of fog offerings if the new killer has the ability to adjust it.

    Maybe the new killer can create fog which obscures survivor vision but not the killers.

  • @AshleyWB said:

    I don't see the point of fog offerings if the new killer has the ability to adjust it.

    Maybe the new killer can create fog which obscures survivor vision but not the killers.

    That is what I mean, I got the idea from what I thought freddy would do