New dlc and new killer

The new killer, the Chupacabra (new addition) The Chupacabra looks like a creature that moves on 4 legs has a deformed puma face from the mouth of which 2 huge canines stick out for sucking blood, the body looks massive and has a humanlike tail, the color of the body is black, the body has many spikes especially on the back, eyes glow yellow, arms claws

 the Chupacabra has 

1) "blood seeker", it has a passive type, the essence of which is this - the more wounded players on the map, the faster the killer moves

2) Active Vampirism Chupacabra grabs the victim and sucks some of the blood after the blood is drained, the victim falls to the ground, and the killer gets accelerated movement for a few seconds

The new survivor - Ricardo Espalinio, a former criminal who was imprisoned for a murder that he did not commit

1ew.jpg


Comments

  • Unforunately BHVR doesnt consider anything non-human since that would mean they need to create a new body model

  • @Master said:

    Unforunately BHVR doesnt consider anything non-human since that would mean they need to create a new body model

    Yep. Besides I wouldn't like something non-human.

  • i would love it would the best killer I would play him I’m Mexican and I grew up with these storys