New survivor perks

I hope they are badass like Jeff’s are.


I pray to the entity we get some awesome goodies. I can’t wait to ######### up my life trying them out.

Comments

  • The same for killers we don't get good single perks any more.

  • @DarkGGhost said:

    The same for killers we don't get good single perks any more.

    Hear yee, hear yee🤝

  • I just hope the killer is not a mess

  • @LCGaster said:

    I just hope the killer is not a mess

    I hope everyone is left satisfied. I hope we get a badass killer, cool looking survivor, and the map is dopeeeee. I already have money ready to buy the dlc. Ya know Bc I’m lazy and don’t want to grind for it. If the killer is a nun , I’ll be hanging up my survivor shoes, and grabbing my crucifix. These survivors are about to pay for their sins.

  • I hope they are badass like Jeff’s are. I pray to the entity we get some awesome goodies. I can’t wait to ######### up my life trying them out.

    I never see jeffs perks tbh, apparently BBQ wasnt that OP :wink:

  • @Master said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/49461/new-survivor-perks

    I never see jeffs perks tbh, apparently BBQ wasnt that OP :wink:

    I use distortion and aftercare often. As a solo I love them.

    Aftercare gives me a large map awareness boost to keep my cover and help, and distortion helps me figure out what kind of aura perks the killer is running. they are truly fantastic.

    if a survivor can’t handle bbq at this point I’m just sad for them.