Lol just had a teabagging Claudette and new as I was moring a feng
It was hilarious since I killed them both right after first Claudette who decided to crouch walk in front of me and then new via tinker
It was hilarious since I killed them both right after first Claudette who decided to crouch walk in front of me and then new via tinker
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was Billy btw
That's super common, I also do
DONT HURT FENG!!!
I had a ebony and had hooked 3 by the time 1 gen was done lol triple mori
It is always satisfying hooking those blendettes with iron will. They are so hard to find.
Lol I didn't need to not once they all got sawed right next to hooks and bit the dust fast but like why was u teabagging a Billy during a mori and then not running Is dumb