From twins to quadruplets

So I'm playing killer because lobbies are so full with survive with friends I can't get in as a solo player. But in any case I don't mind paying killer, I don't care if you all have the same character, but can you switch up the Cosmetic options a little bit. For the first real time starting tonight, I find myself dodging lobbies not because of items or ping, but because every swf team decides they want to be exact copies of one another. Normally I would just pick Freddy and deal with it in my own way, but after several games I am just burnt out on Krueger.

And people wonder why Killers resort to tunneling.

Comments

  • SWF do that to counter tunneling. I also find it interesting that you blame long wait times on SWF filling up lobbies, because when I do SWF, I have to wait like 20 minutes to get into a game. When I solo queue, I get into games in a snap.

  • @Saint_Ukraine

    That's got to be one of the worst counters excuses out there. If everyone looks the same, what possible reason would a killer have to switch targets. I say swf cause my solo ques are horrible which is almost never, but while playing killer its all swf running gen buster build. Gens I could care less about but they are all mirror copies.

  • I don't like or want to tunnel, but if everybody is the same, I'm just gonna single you down so I don't lose count of who has what left.

  • Actually, I've skipped lobbies, for that reason too. Although purely for the selfish "how am I gonna prioritise my BBQ stacks with these guys!?"

    I am the anti tunnel killer!

  • @DemonDaddy said:

    @Saint_Ukraine

    That's got to be one of the worst counters excuses out there. If everyone looks the same, what possible reason would a killer have to switch targets. I say swf cause my solo ques are horrible which is almost never, but while playing killer its all swf running gen buster build. Gens I could care less about but they are all mirror copies.

    The idea is that you won't be able to tell which is which.

  • If I load in as survivor with three Kates, I switch to Kate even if I am trying to do a daily for someone else. I won't let my team down.

    If I am one of three random Jeffs waiting for the fourth person to load in, that last survivor had better switch to a Jeff too!

  • @Saint_Ukraine said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/341512#Comment_341512

    The idea is that you won't be able to tell which is which.

    Again, only encourages the killer to stay on one person at a time. At best it only works if the killer can't track worth a damn.