What is this change in the forums?

I can't even see what I'm typing right now. Can we go back to the old version?

Comments

  • @Clyde said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/341051#Comment_341051

    Unfortunately, that wasn't an option here. Testing, I mean.

    Reply/new discussion text was fixed in couple of hours, quotes will probably be fixed later today.

    Vanilla's Rich text formatting seems to be unique to each forum, so we didn't know it would be white on white for us. I apologize for inconvinience, but at least we won't see any awful green/purple/etc. text colors anymore.

    P.S. Dedicated Servers will be meticulously tested internally and publicly before full live release.

    You'll have to ignore Master, he's not thankful for anything he receives. I wondered why he has this additude recently?

  • @not_Queen said:

    This thread is hilarious (also I can't see anything either)

    I know and its f*cking great

  • What about bold and italic text?

    Also, can you re-instate a way to split a quote in multiple parts? Maybe I want to quote (and answer) only to a few line of a WoT but I wouldn't be able now

  • So is anyone else a little disgruntled with the forum change?

    We've lost the ability to respond to specific parts of quotes and use bold and italic text all because some people just had to have different colored font.

1 2 ›