Stop touching me!!!

Yes I am injured
Yes I see you
No i am not running Self-care
No I do not want your assistance
No I don't want you to try again when I run off
More killers have caught me tonight from your continued forced help than by actually hunting for me. If someone has just been hooked and I am moving (avoiding BBQ), I do not want you continuously stopping me so you can grab some points.

Yes you want his body, cause you think David sexy, but come on baby you got to let me go.

Comments

  • I can't help it. :(
  • Use no mither - problem solved.

  • Yes I am injured
    Yes I see you
    No i am not running Self-care
    No I do not want your assistance
    No I don't want you to try again when I run off
    More killers have caught me tonight from your continued forced help than by actually hunting for me. If someone has just been hooked and I am moving (avoiding BBQ), I do not want you continuously stopping me so you can grab some points.

    Yes you want his body, cause you think David sexy, but come on baby you got to let me go.
    Lulz
  • BillyIII said:

    Use no mither - problem solved.

    Nope, I want the benefits of full health when I start. I prefer that its my failure or the killer's skill that weakens me.
  • Remember ...
    be afraid of the killer ...
    and even more afraid of your team.
    Causes of death in Dead by daylight:
    1st- Your team 70%
    2nd- Your poor skills 20%
    3rd- The Killer 10%

  • Forget the killer
    Must caress the David now
    There is only us