Omg no way!!
Haha! Just kidding made you look. Hope you have a wonderful day!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You little... Have a nice day my friend
you got ur daily dosage of attention/need of approval
TROLL!

She didn't trust me!
I will....okay, I will show you what a legion main looks like BOAH
omg no way, bro. Like I can't believe it. It just doesn't seem possible. There is no imaginable situation in which I can comprehend the events that are taking place at this moment. No man or woman living on this earth could hope to understand even an ounce of the things that have just occurred. Unbelievable.