One QoL change for Leatherface
Give him the ability to stop his "chainsaw" attack at any point.
For example, you are right behind a survivor, you down him and noone else is around or near enough to combo chain a second survivor.
Why waiting and wasting time finishing his long attack? You could just press M2 a second time and immediately continue picking up and hooking that downed survivor.
We all know that playing killer is under time pressure and even if it doesn't sound that useful: every second counts.
What's your thoughts on that?
For example, you are right behind a survivor, you down him and noone else is around or near enough to combo chain a second survivor.
Why waiting and wasting time finishing his long attack? You could just press M2 a second time and immediately continue picking up and hooking that downed survivor.
We all know that playing killer is under time pressure and even if it doesn't sound that useful: every second counts.
What's your thoughts on that?
Comments
I rather give him a sound or whatever to indicate when his chainsaw is fully charged and ready to be used. Or.. make it more like Billy's in that he starts swinging whenever it's fully charged.
I agree with this, also off-topic here you can pick up survivors when you are in frenzy if you did not know
You can also open lockers. People thought they were safe.
I would change the sound of his chainsaw. Sounds awful. The trailer was much nicer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbUzCsR1BHo
And yeah, I agree with the topic of the post. There are moments when you hit the chainsaw of the survivor (who is already at the gate) and he manages to crawl away, because you continue to swing the saw.
And also i’d add LF nice feature. When the pursuit of the survivor begins, the LF sometimes begins to “use” the chainsaw (pressing the gas knob to terrify the victim), as it was in the film when he was chasing the victim. I hope you understand me correctly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HoUwWem0wM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyPET50JT9o
Start at 0:39 )
(Start at 0:27)
(It seems I understood where the developers got the idea for the perk DS
Start chase from 1:02