Is Deliverance bugged sometimes?

It happened like 2 or 3 times after I unhooked a surv Deliverance was not enabled,

pretty sure its a bug, can you plz devs look at it? @not_Queen

Comments

  • You don’t just need an unhook - you need a safe unhook. That means the Survivor you rescue needs to stay unharmed for 5 seconds after being unhooked.
    If you don’t get a safe unhook, you don’t get Deliverance. Don’t pull a guy off the hook and let him go down immediately.
    If you ask me though, I think BHVR should change the rules on ‘safe unhook’, considering BT and We’ll Make It makes it impossible to down the Survivor again within 5 seconds to prevent Deliverance.
  • Judgement said:
    You don’t just need an unhook - you need a safe unhook. That means the Survivor you rescue needs to stay unharmed for 5 seconds after being unhooked.
    If you don’t get a safe unhook, you don’t get Deliverance. Don’t pull a guy off the hook and let him go down immediately.
    In all fairness though, I think BHVR should change the rules on ‘safe unhook’, considering BT and We’ll Make It makes it impossible to down the Survivor again within 5 seconds to prevent Deliverance.
    Awesome thanks, why the description is not saying that key info?
  • Awesome thanks, why the description is not saying that key info?
    Actually it does - you might have not read it properly;

    But seeing as the game says nothing about the specifics of a Safe Hook Rescue, I’d be unsurprised if people confuse it with ‘Hook Save’.
  • Judgement said:
    Awesome thanks, why the description is not saying that key info?
    Actually it does - you might have not read it properly;

    But seeing as the game says nothing about the specifics of a Safe Hook Rescue, I’d be unsurprised if people confuse it with ‘Hook Save’.
    I mean, "safe unhook" isn't explained
  • @BACKSTABBER said:
    Judgement said:


    BACKSTABBER said:

    Awesome thanks, why the description is not saying that key info?

    Actually it does - you might have not read it properly;

    But seeing as the game says nothing about the specifics of a Safe Hook Rescue, I’d be unsurprised if people confuse it with ‘Hook Save’.

    I mean, "safe unhook" isn't explained

    It sounds like you need to get the 500 points for a "Safe Hook Rescue" which happens some time after the actual de-hook.

    It means don't train the Killer down to the basement before de-hooking, dodge the Killer and let the person you just rescued eat that blow removing their one remaining health bar and expect this ability to work XD