What’s been going on lately?

I’ve literally gotten the worst games today. I’ve been tunneled and face camped all day and not to mention, my team mates have been DC’ing a lot. (Not that I’m complaining) but I’m just wondering is this what usually happens when a new chapter is about to come out?

Comments

  • Good killers seem to take a break from dbd every once in a while to keep stress levels low whereas bad 'n' salty killers play all the time resulting in boring camp/tunnel games. The good killers should return when the next chapter drops. Till then you might as well play something else. Another option is playing killer, of course.
  • Fallout 4 is pretty good, if you have the Build Your Own Robot DLC.

    Then again, I just really, really like robots...

    Hey what if we had a Robot Killer? =D

  • Coriander said:

    Fallout 4 is pretty good, if you have the Build Your Own Robot DLC.

    Then again, I just really, really like robots...

    Hey what if we had a Robot Killer? =D

    I'm currently playing Nuka World and Far Harbor dlcs again 🙃 still addictive after all these years. 
  • I strongly recommend civ 5, not civ 6 thought