Hmm
I always wonder if anyone on here has played with me (killer or survivor) on PS4. Idk why, because I want to see if anyone has thought my behavior has been toxic or disgusting, or if i was a legitimately good player-
Also, 300 hundred seconds later

I'm so confused?? why did this happen??
Also, 300 hundred seconds later

I'm so confused?? why did this happen??
Comments
Their spam filter has problems basically, happens to me too sometimes
If you report people, I believe that counts as a "post." I'm not sure what else it could be. This probably should be moved to forum feedback.
*gasp*
"did they now?"
@NoodleLegs Oooh, I'm a PC player, so I probably haven't, but I wouldn't be surprised if someone on the forums did run into you. c: I've ran into people while playing. It's pretty cool.
@NoodleLegs If you have a PC, you can get it for yourself. c: Otherwise I believe you can make separate accounts, right? I'm not a console gamer. I'm personally not too fond of the possibility that someone may delete my game and I'd lose all my progress, though.
@NoodleLegs It's not out for xbox yet or just don't have the money to buy a new game? I'd say it may be worth it to put it on your own console even if you have to redo the levels and the achievements.