Any songs you unironically listen to now?
Like songs that you listened to in a video or something but they actually grew onto you? Here are some that I unironically listen to now 
https://youtu.be/Tv24sXcrCFM
https://youtu.be/vP8cl_6zFHI
https://youtu.be/4feUSTS21-8
https://youtu.be/YeIp3IeQRo8
I have a lot more but if you notice, these are all from meme videos
https://youtu.be/Tv24sXcrCFM
https://youtu.be/vP8cl_6zFHI
https://youtu.be/4feUSTS21-8
https://youtu.be/YeIp3IeQRo8I have a lot more but if you notice, these are all from meme videos
Comments
Oh, you watch SirRodion and TurkeyTov don't ya? Finally a person of culture.
You know it ;)
Seriously though, their music taste is pretty good
@PhantomMask20763 Yep, it is indeed good. Principally Sweet Dreams, mostly because the song became a meme around here on Brazil.
What's the meme about? As in when would you use it?
@PhantomMask20763 You wouldn't understand it, since I can't explain for for #########.
From the Dead Island 2 Trailer;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFAFA3B3CWUFrom a random "People Are Awesome" compilation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BA2POUhCOMFrom a random "You got pwned" complilation a decade ago:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2R6S5CJWlcoAnd the classic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ(...I'm a Metalhead aswell...)
Year 3000 and Backstreet's back
...I'M A METALHEAD
For some reason whenever I play Legion I find myself listening to either "Life Will Change" (P5 OST) or "One Way, or Another" (Blondie).