The Entity's language?
Being a big fan of the Doctor I've checked out his sound files on YouTube. When I listened to the whole thing I noticed the sound file that pops up for survivors who got driven to tier 3 madness. It's the Entity's voice/whispers and most of the sounds seem pretty random except for the part between 2:25 - 2:35
Seems to be a complete sentence but perhaps in an old language that's not spoken anymore?
Here's the clip:
https://youtu.be/VcJ0bPpBH7U
I guess nobody will be able to answer the question but is there any theory as to what language the Entity speaks or what it says?
Seems to be a complete sentence but perhaps in an old language that's not spoken anymore?
Here's the clip:
https://youtu.be/VcJ0bPpBH7UI guess nobody will be able to answer the question but is there any theory as to what language the Entity speaks or what it says?
Comments
Wingdings.