Official voting in the forums
I was wondering if the web designers could add a functionality to vote. This would help the Devs to get some numbers, for example to know what things have higher priority in the community and then they could use our priority instead of their priority list.
Just an example, it would obviously open much more possibilities
Just an example, it would obviously open much more possibilities
Comments
This would be great, and I know myself would vote for optimisation over new content, however if BHVR have a publisher I can understand why they would push out new content over patches.
The forum services are provided by an external partner. We are currently trying to figure out some backend things to be able to provide that kind of interaction. Can't say when / if it's going to happen but we are exploring our possibilities. Thanks for your feedback!