New Matchmaking, Better Or Worse?
I can't speak for everyone but the matchmaking has been much better on my end. I still run into wait times as survivor 5-10 minutes but it isnt frequently running passed 10 which was a usual occurrence before. I'm consistently finding games within about 5 minutes, which is awesome because old lobbies were almost always 10+ minutes for every lobby at any given time.
Ive noticed the lobbies are mostly mixed up survivor and killer ranks but I'm not too worried about that personally. As long as I can find a game lol. Right?
I'm still being dodged an INSANE amount, but we all know the killers are absolute babies and will dodge anything, at any time. I played solos most of the night. Probably like a 4 hour stretch? And I was dodged at absolute minimum 7 times. I'm sure it was closer to 15 times honestly but I didn't actually count every single dodge lol but that's another story.
Ive noticed the lobbies are mostly mixed up survivor and killer ranks but I'm not too worried about that personally. As long as I can find a game lol. Right?
I'm still being dodged an INSANE amount, but we all know the killers are absolute babies and will dodge anything, at any time. I played solos most of the night. Probably like a 4 hour stretch? And I was dodged at absolute minimum 7 times. I'm sure it was closer to 15 times honestly but I didn't actually count every single dodge lol but that's another story.
Comments
-looks at the numerous swf and items hanging around in my basement- Oh, alright. I didn't know murdering people was dodging them. My bad.
Also I myself have not really noticed a difference when I play Solo or not. Course solo ques have been quicker for me in general then playing with my friends.
Lel, it all fine. Just don't generalize all of us. Me and my prestiqued three killers take great offence to being lumped in with the lobby dodgers and rage quitters.
I love my bloody Dwight and Ace, however my Ace now has the two new event cosmetics I wanted for him. Unfortunately the bloody head does not match the clothes I have on him. I'm sad.
I didn't get to play today but I will try for sure.
(And I have never dodged a lobby)
its not done, they're still adjusting it so i think its too early for this
I've never had issues with lobbies, so i guess its working as intended?
worse, i played twice and took 15 min to find games. Before was usually 5 mins.
So when I actually DO get lobbies the Ping is always ######### AND the Ranks mix matched to ######### being fair anyone, I got a Rank 2 Killer with Rank 8 me, a 15, A 10, and something else every match, all uneven. I was going against a Billy and we died SO HARD I thought my team just sucked but hell no this Billy was Rank 2 and it explained how perfefect he was with is saw, none of us were experienced enough to go against that.
We're all going to have to get used to mix ranked games if we ever actually want to find matches.
I spoke too soon. Just waited 15 minutes for a match on solo queue.
Edit:to get dodged lol.
Exactly this atitude is the reason why queue times are so high.
I hope you enjoy your waiting times, seriously
-A Killer
Dont spread lies, please. Someone might actually believe them.
All the problems we are experiencing now are solely because of them testing a new matchmaking system. Something is definitely screwed, and its a matter of time before they get it right.
I also play killer lol. Survivor queue times are insane right now.
Killer wait times are even quicker than they were before. Survivor is taking even longer than they were before. Hopefully the devs can get lobbies in the pocket before the new killer comes out.