Custom Survivors

I think it would be cool for survivors to be able to create their own custom survivor (cosmetically speaking). The only thing that really makes survivors different are the perks they equip. So here’s my pitch.

-Have normal survivor’s still be available and make keep their perks the same (teachable levels and all)

-Players can create their own survivor using a male/female option with a few different basic body templates (the dimorphism between David and Dwight for males would be an example). So large, average and small.

-Players can choose hair style and color, skin color, and the. Equip different cosmetic clothing options for their survivor.

-Custom survivors level up the same way as a regular survivor but start with 0 perks available. Only general perks available to all survivors show up in a Custom Survivor’s bloodweb unless the account has teachable perks unlocked as well (teachable perks will show up if any are available).



Thoughts?

Comments

  • It could be lot of work.
  • I see the appeal but it kind of goes against the lore of the game having a survivor with no backstory in the entity's realm.

  • I see the appeal but it kind of goes against the lore of the game having a survivor with no backstory in the entity's realm.

    The backstory is yours to make up. Just because no one else knows what it is doesn’t mean you don’t. You can make your head canon.

    Or you could have an option to write a backstory that others could look at if they wanted.
  • I can certainly see this being a thing. Would be fun to have custom killers too but I can see why that wouldn't work. I can see this working though. It would be fun honestly, you can be the hero of your own story in a way.