So... Is everyone enjoying the NEW MATCHMAKING?
As a rank 18 killer myself who has been playing against full teams of rank 2 for the past 6 consecutive games, I must say I find it really enjoyable to be put in circumstances under which I could never possibly win.
I did learn a few things though - I understand why people think camping is absolutely acceptable, and so is tunneling - because there is no possible way of winning.
How does everyone else feel about this? Enjoying the game? (Picture of course, for reference).

Comments
What's up with those two?
This is how new players will nope right out of this game. Sad
Rank 1 survivor in 4 man SWF. We have had at least 2 rank 20 killers so far in the last I want to say 10 games. We NEVER get rank 20 killers unless someone we are playing with is rank 15 or something, but we are all red rank.
Lobbies actually connected fast tonight.