I have a feeling tomorrow will be the next reveal

I really hope the survivor is a woman and she has cute cosmetics. I’ll be a little disappointed if we get yet another male survivor. 

I just want a survivor that I feel genuinely suits me and that isn’t directly mocked (butch Nea) or related to toxicity (Claudette.) 

Comments

  • pemberley said:
    I really hope the survivor is a woman and she has cute cosmetics. I’ll be a little disappointed if we get yet another male survivor. 

    I just want a survivor that I feel genuinely suits me and that isn’t directly mocked (butch Nea) or related to toxicity (Claudette.) 
    Then pick Kate. :P
  • PigNRun said:
    pemberley said:
    I really hope the survivor is a woman and she has cute cosmetics. I’ll be a little disappointed if we get yet another male survivor. 

    I just want a survivor that I feel genuinely suits me and that isn’t directly mocked (butch Nea) or related to toxicity (Claudette.) 
    Then pick Kate. :P
    I don’t like how exposed she is and I don’t like country. 
  • Kate has less "exposed" clothes too, which I'm using.
  • Eveline said:
    Kate has less "exposed" clothes too, which I'm using.
    Yeah I know, I use her Starlet jeans and Christmas sweater and brown hair but even with the p3 she’s still exposed. And I don’t mind her but I just don’t feel like a Kate, you know? 
  • @pemberley said:
    Eveline said:

    Kate has less "exposed" clothes too, which I'm using.

    Yeah I know, I use her Starlet jeans and Christmas sweater and brown hair but even with the p3 she’s still exposed. And I don’t mind her but I just don’t feel like a Kate, you know? 

    What about Feng? She's pretty cute, and she's got good amounts of modest attire. And hey, there's always Laurie.

  • @pemberley said:
    Eveline said:

    Kate has less "exposed" clothes too, which I'm using.

    Yeah I know, I use her Starlet jeans and Christmas sweater and brown hair but even with the p3 she’s still exposed. And I don’t mind her but I just don’t feel like a Kate, you know? 

    What about Feng? She's pretty cute, and she's got good amounts of modest attire. And hey, there's always Laurie.

    I like her cosmetics but her base one is really ugly imo and also exposed so prestiging her is out of the question...also my one friend plays Feng and my other friend plays Meg. I love Laurie but bright exposed outfits + her reputation for being toxic + killers going after you because of Laurie’s rep = not my cup of tea. Although I might play Laurie more if she got her 2018 aesthetic. 

    Butch Nea and Claudette are more my style but unfortunately there’s not a whole lot of cosmetics Nea has that take on her flannel style and Claudette has really cute and “there’s a killer about let’s not expose ourselves with a neon sign saying come hither” femme clothes but Claudette has an even bigger rep for toxicity than Laurie. 
  • Congrats on the prediction!
  • Sadly it wasn't a full reveal but a teaser is something.