What is happening today with ranks?
Im playing atm, since 5 hours ago, as survivor, and 50% of my games are vs rank 20 killers, #########?? im currently rank 2.


Im playing atm, since 5 hours ago, as survivor, and 50% of my games are vs rank 20 killers, #########?? im currently rank 2.


Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Also now, im playing with my friend rank 2 too
, and the system put us with two players rank 15?
I've noticed this too as killer. Whole ass double digit squads in my lobbies while I'm rank 1-2 killer.
BHVR is happening

I'm guessing they're doing some of the new matchmaking testing they were talking about recently.
And if they are, clearly it's not going so well.
Please fix thissss

Maybe they are trying the new matchmaking??