Bodyblocking in corner
Same survivor blockted me in a corner and wrote this on my steam. Тварь тупорылая! Gitler kaput suka blyat can some one transled? Please
Same survivor blockted me in a corner and wrote this on my steam. Тварь тупорылая! Gitler kaput suka blyat can some one transled? Please
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You know google can do that for you?
I tryed but get nothing that i unterstand
I google translated and it isn't very nice. Better it is in Russian.
Take the first part to the exclamation point translate and then the second part.


Well I know blyat means (explicative referring to a female dog) I'm afraid that's all I know. Either way, they weren't being terribly nice.
Okay thank you.