Counterparts?
Who do you think are counterparts for the survivors and killers? It can be from any movie, show, game, etc.
For example, I think Meg is similar to Vanessa from Friday the 13th: The Game.
And obviously, The Trapper is DBD's Jason.
Who do you think are counterparts for the survivors and killers? It can be from any movie, show, game, etc.
For example, I think Meg is similar to Vanessa from Friday the 13th: The Game.
And obviously, The Trapper is DBD's Jason.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Legion is obviously Ghost Face.
I think the shape is based of micheal myers, not sure why tho.
yes, I do know that Mike wa called "The Shape" in the credits.
Adam kind of reminds me of that kid from Halloween 2018.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DjBNOpsP3M
Just from the parody I see similarities.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVCEWxOkc0s
Watch it from 1:42
Or Erin. That's who Kate reminds me of.
Laurie sorta reminds me of Jade(Dying light) on how they both act