It's running Dedicated Servers with an average of 7 players total online.
What is BHVR's plans with it? What were their initial intentions for the game?
They're apparently still developing it I think. I still follow their Twitter and it seems they're releasing new content or characters. Seems they still have hope in it
@PhantomMask20763 said:
They're apparently still developing it I think. I still follow their Twitter and it seems they're releasing new content or characters. Seems they still have hope in it
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It looks good, I hope it is
I was always excited to play Death Garden, but then it sorta got buried. So... Yeah.