swf REVERSED
So as the title states swf REVERSED... I thought it would be a fun idea to switch things around an doing a lobby with 4 SWF killers an my survivor main as the killer... Feng made a deal with the entity for revenge on those who have tortured her multiple times she promised the entity more blood, torture, moris an most of all more fear then all of her prey have ever done. The entity was intreged by her proposal an granted her this 1 time deal, she made her mask an weapon an waited patiently for the entity to drop her chosen powerless prey into her domain. And so the tables have turned an now it is Fengs turn, welcome to your new nightmare...

I had alot of fun making this an actually playing this match out in my head...

I had alot of fun making this an actually playing this match out in my head...
Comments
"Baaaaaaaah"-Hank hill
So the killers have to do gens now? Lol
This probably wouldn't exactly work the way you might want it to, but I have thought it would be interesting to have a character who is both a killer and a survivor.
Wouldn't it be KWF not SWF?
NEA IS THE KILLER