Lol what's with all the dumb players on ps4 all of a sudden I just got a bunch of basement kill game

With bubba people just kept rushing to the basement despite me bot doing anyone and I just kept getting saw downs kills and rage quitters for being dumb lol somone even reported me for tunneling and camping the basement when they and there mate kept rushing the saves

Comments

  • People are dumb and they blame you for their stupidity?

  • Not that I had to quite a game just to spite people yesterday for hook farming me in front of Freddy 2 times 
  • To clarify I only quite if I'm being targeted to spite the killers and the dumbass randoms
  • @redsopine01 said:
    Not that I had to quite a game just to spite people yesterday for hook farming me in front of Freddy 2 times 

    Damn, that's rough buddy. I hate hook farmers.

    I usually punish those that do it.

  • Shad03 said:

    @redsopine01 said:
    Not that I had to quite a game just to spite people yesterday for hook farming me in front of Freddy 2 times 

    Damn, that's rough buddy. I hate hook farmers.

    I usually punish those that do it.

    Same lol ok slug the one that was farmed but leave them to be healed and then hook the farmer though I think I played the Freddy before and he was a survivor so could have been payback 
  • So you dc yourself and blame others for doing so. Hmmmmm...
  • Eveline said:
    So you dc yourself and blame others for doing so. Hmmmmm...
    I was dead within 30 seconds of the game had no fun and was pissed so I quite to spite them but I see how hypocritical I was just now thanks for pointing that out
  • Also I'm being serious about that