Funny hax0r

I wish I took screenshots of it but everything was too fast

We were doing a gennie in the start of the match, then suddenly a extremely huge lag and flying close to the closed exit gates with Myers, pushing us many times til we trespassed the gate and ended the match

Seems kind of brute force teleport lol so funny 

Comments

  • @BACKSTABBER said:
    I wish I took screenshots of it but everything was too fast

    We were doing a gennie in the start of the match, then suddenly a extremely huge lag and flying close to the closed exit gates with Myers, pushing us many times til we trespassed the gate and ended the match

    Seems kind of brute force teleport lol so funny 

    He really wanted to be alone

  • @Hoodedfengm1n said:

    @BACKSTABBER said:
    I wish I took screenshots of it but everything was too fast

    We were doing a gennie in the start of the match, then suddenly a extremely huge lag and flying close to the closed exit gates with Myers, pushing us many times til we trespassed the gate and ended the match

    Seems kind of brute force teleport lol so funny 

    He really wanted to be alone

    reminds me this epicness:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYHTr2Z82Ao