Change suggestions to legion
What if we make it so for the mend timer to go down, the survivor needs to be outside of the Legions terror radius BUT we make them 115% m/s so they have to m1 like everyone else. As for Frank's mixtape a change could be that the Feral Frenzy duration time is infinite until you actually hit a survivor already in DW. That removes the tunnely playstyle from it and it would work well with iridescent button. Thoughts?
Comments
I don't know, Frank's Mixtape sounds like an Ultra-Rare now, mostly because he'd be the only other Killer with an infinite power add-on. I'm guessing the out of TR is for those Legions to moonwalk but for those that don't moonwalk it wouldn't be fair because the DW wouldn't be a threat. Making Legion a 115 would take away the dependency on the power to attack people and I think that's a great idea, you can chain attacks when needed and use the FF mostly to travel and the DW aspect would be only to distract Survivors. I think this is all Legion needs really.
-Cough- Tuff of Hair -cough-
We could replaced the effect of Fuming Mixtape with the proposed effect while Frank's could have a different effect all together?
''only other Killer'' meaning stalker Myers lol. And maybe that could work yeah with replacing Fuming Mixtape, I do enjoy Fuming mixtape so maybe that could replace Frank's as well, just a switcheroo.
Mmmm. Alright.
Nurse needs a instadown add on (even though I don't play her)
Also, hehe, the proposed Infinite Frenzy idea along with the IP could make for a 'All Seeing Legion' build.