[Trivia] What is "Disturbance"?

I know the answer, not in the wiki, you have 1 live(s), if fail, the entity eats ya soul

Comments

  • It's for using a firecracker

  • AntiJelly said:

    It's for using a firecracker

    Incorrect, is when you troll a surv with a firecracker making him/her blind

    The only case explicit toxicity on survs is rewarded
  • @BACKSTABBER said:
    AntiJelly said:

    It's for using a firecracker

    Incorrect, is when you troll a surv with a firecracker making him/her blind

    The only case explicit toxicity on survs is rewarded

    I'm almost certain it's any time you use a firecracker.

  • @AntiJelly said:

    @BACKSTABBER said:
    AntiJelly said:

    It's for using a firecracker

    Incorrect, is when you troll a surv with a firecracker making him/her blind

    The only case explicit toxicity on survs is rewarded

    I'm almost certain it's any time you use a firecracker.

    ok the entity will devour just 3/4 of your soul

  • I remember about having some friends of mine giving me their Winter Party Starters about a year ago because they weren't gonna play on PC anymore. I was gonna escape with one and I accidentally activated a macro to spam M2, which made me waste the firecrackers and get those +150 "Disturbance" points.
    Haven't spent those points since back then.