Perk suggestion
Make an perk to where only once per trail the killer can close the hatch until another gen gets done then if its end game they have to go through exit gate
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We all saw the army of Salty Survivors when this came out for base, maybe it would be cool if it was a perk, maybe they wouldn't have as much base to complain since not everyone will run it. They could call it No Hope and it's a Hex totem, hatch is shut until it's broken.
Of course I do agree with you that it should be base, the endgame is crap and they said they're working on it but who knows when that'll happen.
Dear sweet innocent boy... "won't have as much base to complain"... ah... such innocence in dark times...
Nobody likes to be patronized, just call me an idiot.
The hatch isn't there for the survivor's convenience, it's there for the killer's. I don't want my killer games to end up dragging on for half an hour as I hunt for a last survivor who is too immersed, stubborn, or simply vindictive to do anything but hide from my terror radius and hope I disconnect out of frustration.