You can hardly depip without anything even with bad perks. Where is the fun in 4 toolboxes when someone doesn't even have ruin? I never bring any items as a survivor. I search boxes true but they are random at least and no add ons for me.
I dunno, because they want to? I don't use items anymore usually, but why does it matter if anyone else does? Killers use addons, they use moris. I don't see why survivors can't use items that give an advantage as well.
Tbh I usually don't use them but if I do it will be a med kit. Comes in handy, isn't OP.
If nobody has a toolbox then I might bring one, cant have too many otherwise you get lobby dodged. I mainly bring these when I use points offerings though.
This is interesting topic. The problem is this: both sides have no idea if the opposite side is going full tryhard or not and this is have been source of frustration for me. Whenever i just want to chill as killer and try new builds i face those 3/4 ds teams, rushing gens like crazy and beeing actually very efficient with every aspect of the game. After couple of rounds like this i get frustrated and take all the good ######### (builds like: mori, dying light, iron maiden instahatchet cuntress) just to face guys that came here to chill and that are not even very good for beeing r1. Of course this game is no fun for anyone, including me. It is very consistent for me. I am relatively thick skinned and i dontd really care about loosing/winning but facing all the crutch stuff all day eventually makes me want to use top tier gear too. Or sometimes i'm just in a mood for it. And everytime i do survivors very chill and actually friendly in chat. And that's what tilts me the most.
There is nothing we can do about this, because game was designed to spend points take good ######### we just found, go yolo and repeat with every character. What we all end up doing is having one favourite character that we play as (often taking nothing into trial) and have leveled and spending points from this games on leveling new characters.
Its unfixable, bcoz if every character had its own point pool we would have to face players of our rank with lvl 1 characters if we wanted to play them. If every character had its own place in rank, new players would constantly face r1 smurfs.
So never use items? What's the point of getting them?
I get complaining about DS or NOED, it's a very powerful perk with unlimited uses
But are we really going to stoop so low, as to complain about the things that are finite, lest they grind the blood web more which is a fruitless venture unless literally everything is maxed.
I have like a ton of everything and I still don't bring stuff because I like going in with nothing. Also because if I bring anything I'm sitting there for 10 minutes trying to decide what combination of crap to use so it's easier to just say screw it I'll get something from a chest, the game can decide for me
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I dunno, because they want to? I don't use items anymore usually, but why does it matter if anyone else does? Killers use addons, they use moris. I don't see why survivors can't use items that give an advantage as well.
Tbh I usually don't use them but if I do it will be a med kit. Comes in handy, isn't OP.
If nobody has a toolbox then I might bring one, cant have too many otherwise you get lobby dodged. I mainly bring these when I use points offerings though.
Flashlights or keys I never use.
It is very consistent for me. I am relatively thick skinned and i dontd really care about loosing/winning but facing all the crutch stuff all day eventually makes me want to use top tier gear too. Or sometimes i'm just in a mood for it. And everytime i do survivors very chill and actually friendly in chat. And that's what tilts me the most.
There is nothing we can do about this, because game was designed to spend points take good ######### we just found, go yolo and repeat with every character. What we all end up doing is having one favourite character that we play as (often taking nothing into trial) and have leveled and spending points from this games on leveling new characters.
Its unfixable, bcoz if every character had its own point pool we would have to face players of our rank with lvl 1 characters if we wanted to play them.
If every character had its own place in rank, new players would constantly face r1 smurfs.
So never use items? What's the point of getting them?
I get complaining about DS or NOED, it's a very powerful perk with unlimited uses
But are we really going to stoop so low, as to complain about the things that are finite, lest they grind the blood web more which is a fruitless venture unless literally everything is maxed.
I have like a ton of everything and I still don't bring stuff because I like going in with nothing. Also because if I bring anything I'm sitting there for 10 minutes trying to decide what combination of crap to use so it's easier to just say screw it I'll get something from a chest, the game can decide for me